The webserver of edding collects certain information which is automatically submitted by the web browser you use. This includes in particular the
This information will be collected, stored, processed and used in full compliance with the statutory provisions on data protection. This information will not be linked to other information enabling your identification, unless required for using the services or to comply with statutory disclosure obligations. Personal data submitted to edding by you including in particular name, address, phone number, email address and details regarding age and sex will only be collected, stored, processed and used to the extent necessary for contract processing, contract performance or to comply with statutory disclosure and supervisory requirements.
Personal data will not be used to send information material, service offers or for promotional purposes and will be deleted immediately by edding once the contract has been performed. In consideration of the exceptions regarding Google analytics and facebook mentions above, edding will not disclose your personal data to any third parties unless there is a statutory requirement to do so.
In case you gave your consent that your personal data is collected, processed, stored or disclosed, you may revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. Also, you may change or delete your personal data at any time. You always have the right to request from edding that all personal data about you that is collected, stored, processed or used by edding be deleted. You may request by email or letter to the following addresses respectively: edding International GmbH, Bookkoppel 7, D-22926 Ahrensburg or firstname.lastname@example.org that your personal data be changed, corrected or deleted.
This website uses technology of the etracker GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "etracker") to collect data on visitor behavior. The data is collected anonymously for use in marketing and optimization. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID and can be used to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor's local browser cache. It is possible to use these cookies to recognize a visitor's browser. The data collected by the etracker technology will not be used to determine the personal identity of a website visitor, and will not be compiled with personal data relating to the person referred to by the pseudonym, unless agreed to separately by the person concerned. The collection and storage of data may be revoked at any time with respect to future services.
To the extent that the edding Website contains advertising, edding points out that the Website may use third party ad servers to place advertisements that you can see on the Website. You have the right to request from edding information free of charge regarding the information stored about you, its source and recipient as well as the purpose of storing such information.
More information about the terms and conditions of use and data privacy at Google can be found at:
2. The services of edding shall be available for your own private, non-commercial use only. If you make use of the services on the Website, you will be prompted by edding to agree with the present terms. You have no entitlement to use the services. There may be technical failures or faults resulting in the services of the Website being unavailable temporarily. If you are not 18 years of age the first time you are using this Website, then your use of the Website under these terms shall require the consent of your legal representative. edding reserves the right to verify the consent of the legal representative.
3. On this Website, edding provides for you various contributions and information on selected topics. edding shall not be liable to you for any accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the content provided. Any information, statements or recommendations are non-binding. As a rule, any and all liability claims against edding for incorrect, incomplete or inappropriate content shall be excluded.
4. If the Website, whether directly or indirectly, refers to links, edding shall not be liable unless edding was aware of the illegal content of linked information and it is both technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use of the illegal content. For any additional content, and in particular for any loss or damage arising from the use of such illegal content, the provider of the linked site shall be solely liable, rather than edding who merely refers to the relevant publication via links. edding does not claim the content of third party websites as its own and distances itself from any and all content of linked information incurring criminal or civil liability.
5. Although edding takes all necessary steps, edding cannot exclude that loss or damage is caused by using the services (abuse by third parties to spread viruses, etc.). edding shall not be liable for damage to hard and software arising from the use of the services, whatsoever unless edding acted intentionally or grossly negligent. If, in addition to this, there is injury to life, limb or health, then edding in such case does not exclude liability for negligence either.
6. All texts, images and other works created on or posted on the edding Website are protected under copyright law. Such content is intended only for your personal non-commercial use under the terms of the Website. In case of non-compliance, edding may take steps against you under civil or criminal law.
7. Upon first request, you shall hold harmless edding against any and all third party claims and the costs necessary for the legal defence arising from the unauthorised use of the Website and any related performance rendered either by you or with your consent or that arise in particular from disputes relating to data protection law, copyright, or other legal disputes associated with the use of the Website. If you realise or if you must realise that there is a risk of violation, then you are obliged to immediately notify edding thereof.
9. If you use a service of the Website that is subject to registration, you agree that personal data is collected, stored, processed and used for the purposes of contract processing and performance, or to comply with statutory disclosure or supervisory requirements.
10. Within technical and operational means, edding provides to you interactive features to use the Website. You may submit your own content and make this available to other users and you may comment on other people's content or send a message to others. However, you have no legal entitlement to use the interactive features and the storage space provided. Likewise you have no legal entitlement to the effect that any content you post on the Website will be published, returned to you or remain permanently on the Website.
11. To the extent that by using the services of edding you submit your own content of whatever nature, you shall grant edding an unlimited exclusive licence to fully exploit such content in any media and procedures including but not limited to the right to make in any form whether in full or in part the content accessible to third parties and the public, and to copy, distribute, store, show in public, or to designate goods and services of any kind and to use the content in any other way whether commercially or free of charge, and to process, develop or combine the submitted content with other content, and to use the posted content via third parties in any way for our own purposes. You are responsible under both civil and criminal law for any content posted by you on edding's Website.
12. You guarantee that you created all content submitted by you yourself and at your own cost or that all licences necessary under copyright law as well as any other rights and personality rights and name rights have been obtained and are valid and that you are entitled to dispose of such rights. In addition you guarantee that the content submitted by you is free from third party rights. You shall, upon first request, hold harmless edding from any and all third party claims against edding arising from content submitted by you, including the costs of the necessary legal defence.
13. You are aware that you are liable under both criminal and civil law, if you submit content to the Website which violates legal provisions or regulations of the authorities or which is harmful to young people, pornographic, racist, promoting violence, inciting violence against parts of the population, offending or which violates in any other way public morality, incites to commit criminal acts or provides instructions on how to do this.
14. If you would like to receive our newsletter, we will need a valid email address from you. To ensure we address you in person, we would also be grateful if you could provide your name and form of address. We will use this information solely for the purpose of sending you our newsletter. When you register for the newsletter and receive confirmation of your registration, your IP address and the time of registration/ confirmation will be saved in each case. This will allow your registration to be verified at a later date. To enable us to personalise your newsletter by sending you details of news and stories of particular relevance to you, your responses to the newsletter (opening of the newsletter, items clicked on in the newsletter) will automatically be stored and utilised. Any data generated will only be used in our newsletter marketing work. It will not be passed on to third parties. We store our data on secure servers. If you no longer wish to have your personal data stored or used for the purpose of sending the newsletter, you may withdraw your consent at any time. To this end, every newsletter will contain an 'unsubscribe' link.
15. If you send us an email or fill out any of our online forms, your personal data (such as your name, email address, areas of interest) will be used exclusively for correspondence between us (for example, if we send you any documents or information you have requested). It will only be used for other purposes to which you have given your express consent using the appropriate form. Email addresses will never be used to send you unsolicited emails without your consent.